Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I purchase an item?
Use the clothing, accessories and designers menu to navigate through the site.Once you have found an item you wish to purchase, select your size and click on the add to shopping bag button underneath each item. Review the items in your cart by clicking the shopping bag link at the top of the page. You can use the ‘remove from basket’ link to delete items from your shopping bag. Click on proceed to purchase to complete your order.
2. How do I contact customer service ?
If you have any questions, concerns or requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. We will reply to you within 2 business days. All emails from customers are treated with utmost priority.
3. Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
Yes, you need an account to shop on BluMuslin. Creating an account is very easy, just an email address and a password and you’re ready to purchase items in the shop. You can quickly create or log into your existing account just before you pay for your item. Register with us and you'll be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Track your orders and review past purchases.
- Put in a request for bringing back the sold out size/items.
- Add sold out items and products you love to your wish list.
- Preview our new collections and register your interest for your favorite pieces.
- Be the first to know of latest promotions and offers and in-store events.
4. What payment methods does BluMuslin accept and is it safe to use my credit card online?
We currently accept RazorPay and PayPal. All payments are processed through a secure checkout system. To ensure that you don't experience any delays to your order, please make sure all your details are entered correctly. If you need assistance in placing an order, you can call customer care on ************ (from a mobile or internationally), Mon- Friday 10am- 6 pm and Saturdays 1pm - 6pm. All returns will be refunded to the original payment method.
5. Can I change my shipping address after my order has been dispatched?
Once your order has been dispatched, we are unable to redirect your delivery to another address. To avoid any delays receiving your order, we suggest that you provide a suitable shipping address for the specified delivery times.
6. How can I track my order?Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email containing your air waybill number to track your package. You can also follow the progress of your delivery by signing into your account and selecting my account followed by order status.
7. Is my information safe?
8. How do I know if the clothes are my size?
At BluMuslin, every item is individually measured and this information is supplied on the product detail page under “size guide”. Please refer to the size guide for each product.
9. How do I return or exchange an item?
Making a return is easy. You have 14 days to decide whether to keep your items or you may return it to us as long as all tags are still attached to the product and it is mailed back to the given address undamaged, unworn and in all original packaging.
At this stage we do not offer exchanges, however you can mail your item back to us for a full refund and make another purchase for the new item you would like instead. Remember we offer free shipping for items to you!
10. Will I be refunded the full value of my order?
Yes. Your refund will either be issued to the original credit card used to place the order, or as BluMuslin store credit. Shipping costs and taxes/duties are not refunded for items unless your items are faulty. Please note that it can take up to 14 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
11. Where do you ship ?
We ship across the globe.
12. What are t he shipping charges ?
At the moment we are offering free delivery worldwide as a launch promotion.
13. How long will it take for my item to arrive ?
Once the product has been procured from the designer, it can take anywhere between 5-7days to ship depending upon the destination country
14. I've forgotten my password - what should I do?
To re-set your password, follow the 'forgotten password' instructions on the sign in page. Please note, for security reasons we are unable to send your old password via email.